- Mount Etna is 'sliding towards the sea'Measurements show the entire bulk of Europe's most active volcano is edging eastwards, Scientists say.
- How effective are earthquake early warning systems?A new study investigates how early a warning can be issued for major earthquakes.
- Hamelin Bay: Nearly 150 beached whales die in AustraliaRescuers manage to return just six surviving pilot whales to deeper waters in Western Australia.
- How science GCSEs in England are changingStudents will be graded numerically on a scale from 9 to 1.
- Mount Etna is 'sliding towards the sea'
Monthly Archives: February 2018
Standard for teachers’ professional development In July 2016 the Department for Education (DfE) published the “Standard for teachers’ professional development”. The expert group noted that, “Effective professional development for teachers is a core part of securing effective teaching. It cannot … Continue reading